Gaza,(Alresalah.ps)-- Center on International Relations in Palestine CIR-Palestine condemns the Israeli decision to ban the Norwegian physician Mads Gilbert to enter Gaza for life .
CIR-Palestine chairman Basem Naim said in a solidarity letter Sunday to Dr. Mads Gilbert , who has been providing the Palestinian patients help treatment for more than 3 decades, appreciated the noble efforts Dr. Gilbert has been exerting to help the Palestinian people, particularly in the last Israeli offensive against the Gaza strip.
Naim stated that CIR-Palestine will make everything possible to make Israel retreats its decision .
Naim added that Mads Gilbert is an eyewitness over the israeli crimes against the Palestinian people including children, women and elderly, noting that Gilbert delivered hundreds of lectures and seminars around the world to defend the Palestinian right.
Who is doctor Mads Gilbert?
- Born in Oslo, 1947.
- Head physician specializing in anesthesiology at University Hospital of North Norway.
- Over 30 years working in international conflict areas, especially Gaza.
- Awards include Fritt Ords Honorary Prize (2009).
- Appointed Commander to the Order of St Olaf (2013).
- Received PhD at University of Iowa.